Due to many requests I am now offering lessons from my new book Photoshop Elements Basics & Beyond
by Patty Debowski in video format. I created these videos to follow along the pages in the book so that you have the benefit of reading, seeing, and hearing how to complete the tutorials, similar to being in a private one on one class with me. Videos are PC and Mac compatible.
There are more than five hours and 25 minutes of videos included in this set and they are broken into individual videos for each tutorial so that you donít have to listen to a long video to learn a quick tip.
Videos were filmed with Photoshop Elements 9. Have an older version? Donít worry; I show changes that can be made for older versions unless specified below. A free 30 day trial version of Photoshop Elements 9 is available at Adobe.com.
Follow along as you learn how easy it is to edit your digital photos. You will be surprised to see how much better your photos will look with just a few keystrokes. Not only do I show you how to complete the task but I also show you common errors that you will make, and why they happen which I think is very important. I will show you ways to work smarter and faster including using shortcuts. I also show you how to organize your photos to make them easily accessible for generations to come.
Some of the things you will learn how to do are:
- Open photos into Photoshop Elements, make changes, and save them in several formats and print your photos.
- Lighten and darken an entire photo or just part of it with several techniques.
- Turn a color photo to black and white, sepia, or part black and white and part color with several techniques.
- Increase or decrease the color in an entire photo or just part of it.
- Remove unpleasing color casts.
- Crop and straighten photos.
- Blur out distracting backgrounds to put more emphasis on your focal point.
- Add a blue sky to a photo.
- Create a vignette from a photo or to add a dark vignette around the edge of a photo.
- Change a photo into a sketch.
- Add filters for a professional looking photo.
- Blend photos with digital scrapbooking papers.
- Use a photo for a background paper for a project.
- Stitch several photos together to create a panorama photo (Photoshop Elements 4 and newer).
- Remove distracting items from your photos.
- Create the perfect family photo using several photos (Photoshop Elements 6 and newer).
- Fix blurry photos.
- Add/Remove someone from a photo.
- Create a montage (several photos blended together).
- Remove pimples, moles, scars, and owies.
- Fix red eye and pet eye.
- Whiten teeth.
- Lose weight.
- Perform Liposuction for great results.
- Add muscles.
- Remove wrinkles.
- Create a monster.
- Recompose a photo to remove unpleasing space between your subjects (Photoshop Elements 8 and newer).
- Apply the Lomo, Pop Art, Out of Bounds, and Photomerge Style Match effect (Photoshop Elements 9 only).
- Organize photos using the Photoshop Elements Organizer so you can find the photo you need in a snap. (Mac users-the Organizer is only available in the Mac version of Photoshop Elements 9)
We will also remove the mystery of how to use layer masks, gradients, and blending modes for photo editing.
Please note: Project files are included with the videos; they are also included on the Photoshop Elements Basics & Beyond book companion DVD. Because these videos are designed to follow along with the book, no written instructions (printed or in pdf format) are included with the videos.
If you are also interested in also purchasing my Digital Scrapbooking & Organizing Digital Scrapbooking Supplies Training Videos please check out Photo Editing & Digital Scrapbooking Training Videos Special to save money. These videos are also included in any book special that includes the word ďPlusĒ.
Videos can be played on a computer with Windows Media Player or Quicktime.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 11 April, 2011.