Want to learn Photoshop Elements? We have classes for Digital Scrapbooking, Digital Photo Editing, Organizing Digital Photos and Digital Scrapbook supplies with Photoshop Elements in these different formats:
- Hands-on Classes taught at Scrapbook Conventions in 2016 (for a description of these hands-on classes CLICK HERE)
We will not be teaching at Scrapbook Conventions in 2017.
|DATE||EVENT NAME & LOCATION||REGISTER|
|We have no events scheduled at the current time|
Where We Were in 2016
|April 7-9, 2016||Stamp & Scrapbook Expo – Anaheim, CA|
|April 22-23, 2016||Creating Keepsakes Convention- Manchester, New Hampshire|
|May 5-7, 2016||Great Lakes Mega Meet – Novi, Michigan|
|June 3-4, 2016||Creating Keepsakes Convention – Portland, Oregon|
|June 16-18, 2016||Great American Scrapbook Convention – Arlington, Texas|
|August 19-20, 2016||Stamp & Scrapbook Expo – Schaumburg, IL|
|August 26-27, 2016||Creating Keepsakes Convention – Houston, Texas|
|November 4-5, 2016||Scrapbook Expo – Ontario, CA|
Why Take a Class with The Digital Scrapbook Teacher?
- Expert Teacher. All of our classes are taught by three time book author Patty Debowski. In addition to being on the Adobe beta team for Photoshop Elements, she has been teaching hands-on classes with rave reviews since 2006. Patty understands your frustrations trying to learn Photoshop Elements because she also experienced them. She makes it easy with her non-techie explanations.
- Two teachers in class. We bring along (at our expense) another qualified teacher. If you make a mistake in class she’s right there to help you. We do this to provide help when you need it in class. We don’t depend on the scrapbook conventions to provide us with a teacher’s assistant who may or may not know Photoshop Elements.
- Detailed, step by step, easy to follow, printed instructions are included with each class so that you can go home and easily practice what you learned in class.
- Class DVDs full of digi supplies. No need to download one button at a time and burn up your valuable scrapping time downloading and unzipping files.
- Manageable class sizes. We only take as many students in a class that we can easily manage. You will not see our classes listed in rooms with 100 seats. Sign up early, our classes sell out!
- We offer videos of our classes for sale. By purchasing the class video you can go home and watch Patty teach the class as many times as you want so that you completely master the skills.
If you can’t make it to one of our hands on classes you can also purchase our digital scrapbooking tutorial videos or photo editing tutorial video sets.
Class kits allow you to complete a class on your schedule without having to be online to view a webinar or videos. Class kits can be purchased as an instant download or as a packet that is shipped to you. These class kits were taught in our 2012 scrapbook convention hands-on classes, please do not purchase if you attended those classes.
Class kits include:
- Detailed, step by step, easy to follow instructions
- Step by step videos that follow the written instructions
- Class supplies needed to complete the class examples
Complete class packets #A-G (shipped version only) also include $75 of digital scrapbooking supplies from many designers.
Class kits now available:
- #A Beginning Digital Photo Editing with Photoshop Elements
- #B Beginning Plus Digital Photo Editing with Photoshop Elements
- #C Beginning Digital Scrapbooking with Photoshop Elements
- #D Digital & Hybrid Cards with Photoshop Elements
- #E Postcard Perfect Photos with Photoshop Elements
- #F Digital Scrapbooking Custom Tips & Tricks with Photoshop
- #G Montage & Blending with Photoshop Elements
Complete packets that are shipped to you include a printed tutorial and a DVD that includes videos, class supplies, and extra digi goodies ($75 value).
Downloaded classes include printable tutorial and videos. Class kits are available for Photoshop Elements 7-10 and also for Photoshop Elements 11 and newer.
To see all class kits click here.
Digi-Degree Boot Camp & Intermediate Digital Scrapbooking Workshops (Hands-on Events)